Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Obama Sings Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" at Apollo Theater (VIDEO)

Al Green just told .... He believes in USA President Barack Obama's version of "Let's stay together" was "fantastic" and "He nailed it."

Obama woke up out of bed with his swag turned up yesterday. At his re-election fundraiser at the Apollo Theater Obama broke out with a fast track by Rev. Al Green's "Let's stay together." He was not half bad either. The audience ate it up, and luckily Sandman did not show his face. After mentioning that the soul legend Rev. Al Green was at the event, met Obama belt a short presentation of the Green classic "Let's stay together."

"I. .. I'm so in love with you," sang the president.

Barack Obama

Obama then playfully pointed backstage and explained, "these guys did not think I would do it. I said I would do it." Addressing Green in the audience, Obama said: "Do not worry Rev, I can not sing like you, but I just wanted to show my gratitude."

Green said: "I was thrilled that the President even mentioned my name, and if the president can get the economy going again and get everything going, he will, we will all be together."



Politics aside, Obama song pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment